Human Resource Policy
In accordance with our vision of "TO BE A PRODUCT LEADER IN PIG IRON AND CASTING BUSINESS"
, we strongly believe that a satisfied employee is an unadvertised asset of a company. Hence, we at Kirloskar Ferrous Industries Ltd. are committed to bind the organization with a common purpose, a common mission and common values so as to continuously upgrade quality of work life of our employees through:
- Creation of good working environment and shared accountability for quality, safety and knowledge.
- Adoption of improved work practices to foster the intellectual capital.
- Develop people with high degree of enterpreneurability and leadership qualities.
- Develop emotional togetherness for strong ownership
- Defining the role and responsibilities of employees to generate empowerment and right leadership
- Encouraging teamwork, participation and evolvement to effectively deal with the negative residues
- Development of the personnel to create knowledge tank and a learning base to defeat competition
- Recognize performers through rewards and recognition
Environmental, Occupational Health & Safety Policy
In accordance with our vision "To be a product leader in pig iron & casting business"
, we at Kirloskar Ferrous Industries Limited, manufacturers of Pig Iron and Grey Iron Castings are committed to protect and upgrade our Environment, Occupational Health & Safety of Human Lives through:
- Providing safe and healthy work environment to prevent accidents and occupational health hazards by involving all the concerned.
- Complying with all applicable legal and other requirements of Environment, Occupational Health and Safety Management System.
- Improving Environmental, Occupational Health and Safety awareness to all Employees including Contractors Employees through Training.
- Systematic and Cost effective methods for waste management.
- Controlling all pollutants and hazards within prevailing acceptable limits through best available technology, resources & periodic reviews enabling continual improvement.
- Optimal utilisation and conservation of resources through effective recycling and re-use practices.
- Communication of this Policy to interested parties for their participation & involvement to maintain the Environmental, Occupational Health and Safety norms.
KFIL is committed to achieve Total Customer Satisfaction through adoption of state – of – the – art manufacturing technologies and processes with continuous improvements. KFIL is also committed to improve Quality of worklife of its employees through improved work practices.
Maximisation of Customer Satisfaction by consistent supply of Quality Casting & Pig Iron.
Provide technical support and guidance to our suppliers through Quality Assurance Programmes to ensure highest Quality of purchased materials. Supplier is a critical link in our Quality System.
Development and motivation of all employees by providing necessary training and support to bring out their full potential.
Continuously striving for Product Excellence through adherence to documented work practices, technical and managerial innovation and continuous improvements.Our endeavour is to push ourselves till our processes and products are finest in the country and compare with the best in the world.